A program designed to help you find and fix compressed air leaks
The DTE Find & Fix® Compressed Air Program focuses on providing customers with support to repair their compressed air leaks. The compressed air system is what keeps production moving. Leaks in the system can cause unnecessary demand and unplanned down time, which can be costly.
Eligible customers will receive a complimentary compressed air leak study* from the Find & Fix® team. The program also provides incentives based on the leak volume you fix. Funds are limited so act fast!
*You must commit to fix 50% of the leak volume in order to receive your incentive
Reduce operating costs
Reduce unplanned downtime
Increase equipment lifespan
Reduce unnecessary demand on your compressed air system
Access to vetted network of compressed air experts
Access to advanced leak detection tools and methods
- DTE electric customer with an account in good standing
- Use less than 25,000,000 kWh annually
- Facility has an operating compressed air system with minimum 75 horsepower. This total does not include back up compressors.
How It Works:
1. Schedule a free compressed air leak study with the Find & Fix® team.
2. Fix at least 50% of the leak volume found during the study within 60 days. This repair work can either be done internally or by a service provider.
3. We will help you complete your application to receive your incentive based on the volume of fixed leaks.
Below you can view and download the flyer for the DTE Find & Fix® Compressed Air Program. This includes a detailed description of the program and the process!
Below you can view and download a case study highlighting one of our many successful projects for the DTE Find & Fix® Compressed Air Program.
The DTE Find & Fix Compressed Air Program was featured in the DTE Energy Smarts Magazine in the Spring 2022 edition.
Energy Efficiency is an important part of the DTE CleanVision, our goal of net zero carbon emissions by 2050. Learn more at dtecleanenergy.com.
Fill out the form below, or call 248-206-2420, to schedule your complimentary compressed air leak survey today!